Later is better than never! This week comes with some improvements to the Halloween event, and some other bug fixes!
NOTE: If you haven’t already, now is a good time to
/discord link Username#Number in game! Doing so grants you access to your private town chat channel, as well as giving you access to exclusive Discord commands (coming soon)
- Added new rewards to the Halloween event: trails chests, VIP rank, VIP+ rank and a witch spawner!
- Witches drop Redstone and Glowstone, making for a perfect passive farm!
- Trails chests can be accessed via the “event” section on
- Added Sheep & Chicken spawner eggs to the
- You can now
/lottery donate <amount>to add more money to the lottery, but granting no additional tickets!
- Fixed the Discord integration
- There was a brief Discord outage which caused the plugin to fail. This should now be resolved.
- Halloween candy now drops 10-20% more often (depending on what block you break)
- Halloween candy prices have been increased slightly on some items, to bring them more in-line with other rewards
- Your current
how much candy is in your inventorynow displays on the tab list, as well as the time left before the 2x multiplier expires!
- Internal tweaking to the chat filter
- Updated PaperMC build